Meet the Team
Stephane Rebibou – Director and Principal Engineer
With over twenty (20) years experience in the structural engineering sector, Stephane has been the driving force behind the quality and expansion of Booth Engineers for over a decade. Providing leadership in all aspects of design and construction supervision of structures, with particular focus on the provision of expert witness services for various courts and forums in relation to distressed structures.
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland – RPEQ 6842
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineers, Australia – FIEAust 1327259
- Executive Member of Engineers Australia – EngExec
- Charted Professional Engineer – CPENG
- On the National Engineering Register – NER
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Engineer – APEC Engineer
- International Professional Engineer – IntPE (Aust)
Senior Design Team
Our team of senior designers have years of combined experience not only in design but supporting and training other staff. Any technical questions can be looked after by these four highly talented staff members.
All having years of previous experience in the construction industry, these four gentlemen make up our investigations and inspections team. Whether its writing reports into a distressed dwelling, underpinning or inspections for local authority, they’re your guys!
All of our administration and reception falls under the purview of four very talented employees. Michelle, Tennille, Sheridan & Maureen are here in the office to keep everything running smoothly and to take your call today. Sheridan also helps run a service we call ‘Project Assistance’, which is aimed at assisting our clients through the construction process from start to finish. Please contact the office to learn more.